Cuddelink L-Series IR Flash can work as a remote camera in your Cuddelink System or as a non-cellular home camera within your Cuddelink System. The wireless technology allows users to check their game cameras without spreading your human scent within your hunting environment. Images are then sent to one home centralized unit. This unit you choose can be manually checked by pulling an SD Card or a cellular home unit can be used to transmit photos back to your email, text and Cuddeback App (fees and plans apply).
The Cuddelink System allows you to use up to 24 cameras when you pair it with the Cuddelink Cell Service. These 24 cameras share the same cell plan which can start out as low as only $10 per month.
- Patented auto camera delay
- 3rd Gen sensor with 7 sensitivity settings
- Security grade IR-cut filter for silent operation
- High def sensor optimizes image clarity
- Dual time lapse modes (Prime Time & Standard)
- Trigger Speed = 1/4 second
- Pic Delays = Ranging from 5 seconds to 5 minutes
- Flash - Low Glow IR LEDS (850nm)